Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 66 - We got a Christmas tree!

Our "sapin de Noël"
Hey team!

So gonna be a little short today, since I'm trying to figure out plans with Dad and Nekel for going to....drumroll....LONDON!! Summer 2016! I'm
so excited!

[Maren found out this week that she and her friend Nekel have been accepted to the BYU study abroad program in London next Summer term]


But, it's still December 2015 and I'm a very focused, consecrated missionary.

This week was good, started off with exchanges, I had Soeur Rasband here in Valenciennes. Little bit stressful trying to get us around when I'd only been here for 6 days but I only got us a little lost... We met a really cool girl, our rdv fell through so we turned up a street to go catch the team and do some porting and we talked to this woman about the retab [Restoration] and she seemed to actually kind of get it! Which is a miracle during a street contact! So that was really cool! She was moving so we couldn't get any contact info for her which was too bad.

Wednesday we went to Lille for district meeting! And then the Redds came to town to bring the elders some paint for their apartment and fix a couple things for us, that was super fun! Little Liège reunion.

Other than that... We started Christmas porting, singing for people. If anyone wants proof that a mission changes you, look no further than the fact that I was willingly knocking on strangers doors asking if I could sing for them. Miracles happen.

Fun stuff. We had a rdv with a member that lasted like over two hours because the member was FULL of stories to share. It was really sweet
of her to come haha.

Church was good! Christmas zone conf this week! Woot!

I love you guys! Have an awesome week!


Soeur Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment