Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 34 - Lots of walking and a trip to Saint-Malo

Saint-Malo
Hey Fam!

So I don't really remember what happened this week other than a ton of walking.
 
Did lots of pass-bys, lots of contacting and made lots of phone calls. Well Soeur Back made lots of phone calls- the key to my heart as a companion is to make the phone calls. I will love you forever. 

Tuesday night we were at a member's house and ate outside! They live way out in the country and it was just beautiful. The drive up was the most typical French countryside- like those fields of yellow flowers. This is a beautiful country guys. 

Did some spirit finding- we each wrote down ten street names in our sector and went to any that overlapped, there was one that did, and then one that Soeur Back wrote that I thought about writing so we went to those two. Saw a grand total of like two people. But it was a beautiful night to do my favorite thing- walk. 

The weather has been freaking beautiful. Have I said beautiful enough in this email? But seriously I'm loving it. 

Soeur Back and I did a comp inventory this week of all the miracles and all the best funny moments of our companionship (to that point, we have a week left!) It's really amazing how much happens in 12 weeks, it's incredible how close you get to a person after being around them all the time for three months haha. 

Today we went out to Saint-Malo:





On Monday we're heading into Paris for mission conference- we're getting iPads, don't remember if I told you guys that so I'll be emailing on Tuesday

LOVE YOU stay sweet! Have a great week!

Soeur Hansen 




No comments:

Post a Comment