Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 53 - Feeling "Super Sicky"

Hello family!!

I am currently typing this on my....... Wait for it.... IPAD!!!!! Yes, the impossible is true, I have finally joined the club. I'm very happy.

But anyway this week-- not too much big stuff to report, doing missionary work and such which is always a blast.

Basically I don't really have anything deep or powerful to share with you guys but I can pretty much just tell you that it's been really good this week other than the fact that I'm feeling super sicky so that's pretty much the worst thing ever on the mission. It's just a cold but I feel like I'm going to cough up a lung.

I ended up staying home from church yesterday because I was feeling pretty miserable so I went and chilled with Soeur Redd (the senior couple sister) at their apartment and the other soeurs trio-ed at church. All the members thought I was gravely ill and I received a lot of prayers to help me recover and be able to stay on my mission haha - the members are great.  But yeah Soeur Redd is basically the best - I took a nap for like 2 hours, and she made me soup and told me about BYU football. After that I just spent the rest of the day back in our apartment in my bed while Soeur Archbold rearranged our apartment and tried to not go insane.

I'm feeling a lot better today though! So don't worry mom and dad it's all good!

But yeah other than that we just have been working super hard trying to find some new people to teach! There's so many people here now that school is back in session! It's sort of crazy. It's also starting to get cold which kind of stinks -- had to pull out the tights and sweaters
again.

Love you guys! Have a great week!!


Soeur Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment